[code] Alt+Shift in multilanguage settings in Linux

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:53:12 +0100

Hi folks, I have a setup with Spanish and Russian keyboard layout in GNOME.
The layout switching key combination is Alt+Shift, which is also used in
Textadept with the cursor keys to create a multi-cursor I've over some
lines in the same column.

It would be nice to be able to reprogram this...

Best, PA