Re: [code] Improving the Makefile

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:48:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi Pedro,

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Everytime one of the external dependencies gets upgrades, make will fail
> (at least in Linux) because it will try to mkdir an existing directory when
> rebuilding it. A simple solution to this would be to delete the directory
> created when uncompressing the archive with the external dependency.
>
> [snip]

I've updated the Makefile with your suggestion and added a new `make
clean-deps` rule for rebuilding all dependencies when the need arises.
I've also added a rule summary to the "Compiling" section of the manual.
These changes[1] will be available in the next nightly.

[1]: http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/9a24cb039a5d