Re: [code] Improving the Makefile

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:10:32 +0100

Hi,

nice improvement :-) Only a minor quirk to be fixed. Apparently you need to
include bombay as such in the list of directories in clean-deps.

With

clean-deps:
rm -rf scintilla tre ../lexers LexLPeg.cxx lua luajit gtdialog cdk termkey \
win32gtk win32curses gtkosx ../doc/bombay bombay

I can rebuild the executable in my Linux environment.

Best, /PA

On 13 February 2017 at 03:48, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
>
> Hi,
>>
>> Everytime one of the external dependencies gets upgrades, make will fail
>> (at least in Linux) because it will try to mkdir an existing directory
>> when
>> rebuilding it. A simple solution to this would be to delete the directory
>> created when uncompressing the archive with the external dependency.
>>
>> [snip]
>>

> I've updated the Makefile with your suggestion and added a new `make
> clean-deps` rule for rebuilding all dependencies when the need arises. I've
> also added a rule summary to the "Compiling" section of the manual. These
> changes[1] will be available in the next nightly.

> [1]: http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/9a24cb039a5d

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler