Re: [code] Improving the Makefile

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 07:59:07 +0100

You are welcome :-) BTW I'm building the modules from mercurial and it
would make the process of building the YAML module easier if you
substituted /home/mitchell with $(HOME) in the Makefile. People would then
be able to have a code directory in their home and replicate your tree on
their computer.

Just my .3 cents
/PA