[code] [scintillua] [textadept] Ongoing Lexer Work

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:49:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Lately I've been committing some lexer refactorings that may cause
regressions if you're in the habit of running nightly builds or building
from hg. I've recently implemented unit testing for lexers, so hopefully
regressions will be kept to a minimum. Still, if you run into any issues,
please either report them or bear with me. Thank you.