Re: [code] [textadept] Updated File Diff Module

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:19:48 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

When you add / remove lines at the top of one file, the other can't
align properly because annotations are always shown below text lines.

The following image shows what happens after adding 3 blank lines at the
top (NOT OK) and after the first line (OK):

error

Any idea on how to solve this?

Cheers,

Gabriel