Re: [code] [scintillua] More lexer improvements from the vis editor community

From: Marc André Tanner <mat.att.brain-dump.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 09:32:41 +0100

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 12:08:37AM -0500, Mitchell wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2017, Marc André Tanner wrote:
> >Regarding the C lexer it would be nice if it could treat:
> >
> >- #if 0 ... #endif as a comment, this might become a bit ugly due
> > to the nested nature
>
> I managed to accomplish this in the commit in my previous message.

Thanks, I will take a look.

> >- filenames following #include directives as strings
>
> Would you please provide an example?

It is just that most editors highlight:

 #include <global.h>
 #include "local.h"

the same way. Typically the first variant is made to look like the second
(i.e. a regular string). We currently treat it as an identifier delimited
by two operators (the angle brackets). I guess I'm asking for a token for
paths following include directives which is styled as a string.

Thanks,
Marc