[code] [textadept] How to setup textadept to compile ConTeXt on Windows10x64? / TA strange behaviour

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 17:40:30 +0100

Hi guys, this is my first mail here, so please bear with me.^^

I would like to change from SciTE and TeXnicCenter to textadept, yet I am
having a hard time configuring textadept to compile with CTX.

I have the latest (beta) CTX mkiv (LuaTex) only. I added CTX to the system
path of course.
In SciTE it works fine after adding Scintillua and the configuration files
from my CTX distribution.

But how do I do this in textadept? contextwiki says that there are config
files for textadept in the CTX distribution. But I can't find any. There
are configs for texworks, scite and texfont only.
Textadept homepage leads me to
https://github.com/stephengaito/ta-context-latex
I downloaded the package and extracted it in textadepts modules folder. Yet
description says that those files have to be setup first. The instructions
are for Linux only though. But how do I do this on Win10x64? When I only
extract the Github package into modules folder, then TA doesn't compile or
build but gives me a pdfTeX error (no pdfTeX found.). Shouldn't textadept
use LuaTeX?

So my main question is: how do I setup TA to work with CTX?

I posted this question in the mailing list of CTX but nobody could help me
to setup textadept.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that on my Windows 10 tablet I
can't type the backslash ( \ ) using the integrated virtual keyboard. It
works in every other piece of software (SciTE too). But in textadept my
backslash button seems to have no function.
Did anybody stumble upon this bug?

Thanks in advance for every help provided.