Re: [code] [textadept] How to setup textadept to compile ConTeXt on Windows10x64? / TA strange behaviour

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:39:42 +0100

Thanks a lot to all of you, especially Mitchell. I have everything working
like I imagined, with my virtual keyboard and with german layout. ;)

That's how my user/.textadept/init.lua looks like now:

textadept.run.run_commands.tex = 'mtxrun --autogenerate --script context
--autopdf "%f"'

keys['ca7'] = function() buffer:add_text('{') end
keys['ca8'] = function() buffer:add_text('[') end
keys['ca9'] = function() buffer:add_text(']') end
keys['ca0'] = function() buffer:add_text('}') end
keys['cae'] = function() buffer:add_text('€') end
keys['cam'] = function() buffer:add_text('µ') end
keys['caq'] = function() buffer:add_text('@') end
keys['ca<'] = function() buffer:add_text('|') end
keys['ca+'] = function() buffer:add_text('~') end
keys['ca\223'] = function() buffer:add_text('\\') end

-- uncomment the following lines to show numeric value
-- of key input, in case the codes are different for your
-- virtual keyboard:

--events.connect(events.KEYPRESS, function(code)
-- ui.statusbar_text = code
--end)

I think the list of keys is incomplete, yet every element on my virtual
keyboard works now. Thanks again.

One last question: is it possible to make TA scrollable by holding a free
space in the document and swiping with a finger via touch screen?
This works in SciTE. In TA when I perform this action then I can only
select the text that is to the left of the free space where I am pointing
my finger. Sorry for the English, I hope you see my point. It's not an
issue really, but if it was managable, there would be no more reason for me
to use SciTE for some tasks on my mobile device. I namely have some complex
documents so that the right scrolling bar gets really tiny and then I can't
pick it with my finger anymore.

Cheers, Sebastian