[code] [textadept] How can I save the window size before quitting?

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 13:17:27 +0100

Hi guys,

I am really looking this up for two days now, yet nothing worked so far:

how can I save the window size of TA when I quit it and start it again?

I saved a session (I read that then window size settings get overwritten),
even loaded it but still window size on start-up of TA is always the same:
a tiny window...

Kind regards, Sebastian