Re: [code] [textadept] How can I save the window size before quitting?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 21:36:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Carl,

On Thu, 2 Mar 2017, Carl Sturtivant wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Looks like on windows this is broken if you open a file from the command
> line. If you run from the command line without a filename on the command line
> it works, but not if you supply a filename, when it reverts to a small
> window.

This is the expected behavior, as loading a file from the command line
does not restore the previous session (where window size is saved).

If you prefer to have a larger default size, you can put the following in
*~/.textadept/init.lua*:

   events.connect(events.INITIALIZED, function()
     ui.size = {800, 600} -- width, height
   end)