Re: [code] [textadept] How can I save the window size before quitting?

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 21:43:42 -0600

Hello Mitchell,

I'm wondering if this is the "right" behavior. An alternative would be
to open with existing settings and add any additional files from the
command line in additional tabs. Is there some reason this behavior is
not that exhibited currently?

Right now opening a file from the command line has the effect of losing
the current state of editing completely if textadept isn't already open,
an act not trivial to reverse that could easily be done accidentally.

Carl.