[code] [scintillua] Using lpeg lexers with Notepad++

From: Justin Dailey <dail8859.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 05:10:46 +0000 (UTC)

For a while now I've been messing around with using Lua to control Notepad++ (and its Scintilla instances) and stumbled upon scintillua. I wondered if anyone has tried to use the LexLPeg external lexer within Notepad++ (i.e. through a plugin). I threw together some code real quick and had some pretty good success thus far. As I'm fairly new to scintillua I didn't know if this had been discussed before or if anyone had tried it already.
Thanks,Justin