Re: [code] [scintillua] Using lpeg lexers with Notepad++

From: Justin Dailey <dail8859.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 04:41:56 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the info. I cleaned up my code a bit and put it on github if anyone is interested. It needs polished up some still but at least it is in a usable state.

https://github.com/dail8859/ScintilluaPlusPlus

Justin

    On Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:12 AM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

 Hi Justin,

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017, Justin Dailey wrote:

> For a while now I've been messing around with using Lua to control
> Notepad++ (and its Scintilla instances) and stumbled upon scintillua. I
> wondered if anyone has tried to use the LexLPeg external lexer within
> Notepad++ (i.e. through a plugin). I threw together some code real quick
> and had some pretty good success thus far. As I'm fairly new to
> scintillua I didn't know if this had been discussed before or if anyone
> had tried it already.
> Thanks,Justin

I'm not aware of anyone trying it before, but Scintillua was designed to
be dropped into any Scintilla-based editing environment. I'm glad to hear
of your initial success!