[code] How to move from post_init.lua ?

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:54:21 +0100

Hi,

I have a couple of customizations for existing modules. Currently I have
them in post_init.lua files in my .textadept/modules tree using a hack from
the WIKI in my .textadept/init.lua to load them. What would be the 'proper
way' to load my customizations?

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler