Re: [code] How to add code folding keywords to an existing lexer?

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 23:05:22 +0100

Am 08/03/17 um 19:34 schrieb cryo shock:
> Btw. I greatly extended the Textadept article ConTeXt garden, you might
> want to have a look some time:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Textadept
> I hope that popularity on both TA and CTX will grow this way, as TA has
> everything that I expected from an Editor like this. Thanks for this
> great Software.

That's great! I used ConTeXt a long while ago (when I contributed the
lexer probably) and always thought Luatex and Textadept would be perfect
companions ...

One small thing on the Wiki entry, you can also reset Textadept when you
added a new snippet without needing a full restart, I have a shortcut
defined for that:

-- Save and reset Lua state: `F9`
keys['f9'] = function()
  io.save_file()