[code] Textadept 9.1 Prolog support

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:13:27 +0800

I've beefed up the Prolog support in the lexer provided in Textadept 9.1
(the version I'm currently running; I'll get around to updating, I
promise!).

http://vpaste.net/LBWWc

Brief summary: I drastically increased the number of "keywords" (not really
a notion in Prolog) by querying SWI-Prolog for all its built-in predicates
and arithmetic functions.