Re: [code] Textadept cheat sheet?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 23:08:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ryan,

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:

> I am aware of this one:
> https://www.cheatography.com/kbarni/cheat-sheets/textadept-7/
> And I also have the quick reference, but is there a newer official cheat sheet?

No, there is no official "cheat sheet" other than the Index in the quick
reference. Everything else is unofficial and not my doing.

I honestly don't believe much has changed in the way of key bindings going
back to Textadept 7. Perhaps A couple have been added in the mean-time,
but Textadept 4 was the last major version with major key binding changes.