Re: [code] [textadept] spawn() in Win with quoted strings

From: Giovanni Salmeri <g.salmeri.att.mondodomani.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:08:19 +0100

> On Windows the spawn function actually runs:
>
> %COMSPEC% /c [program passed to spawn]
>
> Perhaps that might explain this curiosity, but I'm not really sure
> since I'm not very familiar with Windows.

Well, this seems to be the answer to these Windows' mysteries:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12891383/correct-quoting-for-cmd-exe-for-multiple-arguments

I will made some experiments and if they are successful I will propose
a small addition to Textadept API Manual...

Thank you again!

--
Giovanni Salmeri
http://mondodomani.org/pers/salmeri/