Re: [code] [scintillua] Using lpeg lexers with Notepad++

From: Justin Dailey <dail8859.att.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:06:31 +0000 (UTC)

I've ran into an issue I haven't figured out yet. For some reason it isn't wanting to do any folding (everything else seems to work fine). I'm using all non-modified lexers but languages such as cpp and lua never seem to find folding symbols. I've also made sure the "fold" property is set to "1". Stepping through the LexLPeg.cxx in a debugger does call styler.SetLevel() but the fold level is always 1024 (i.e. SC_FOLDLEVELBASE). Any ideas or suggestions on the best way to debug this?

In case it helps I'm using Scintillua 3.7.3-1, Lua 5.3.4, LPeg 1.0 and Notepad++ is internally using Scintilla 3.5.6.
Thanks,Justin