[code] Autocomplete list not showing under cursor in multi-monitor setup

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:31:03 -0400

Hi,

I wanted to report a bug in Textadept v9.3 where the autocomplete list is
showing on the first monitor only, not under the cursor if Textadept in on
a different monitor.

So if I make the autocomplete list show and Textadept is on a different
monitor the list shows up on monitor 1.

I am in Debian Linux 8.6 with Textadept v9.3-64bit.
I install Textadept v9.2-64bit and it works as expected.

Please let me know if there is any more information you need.

--
Regards,
Ryan