[scinterm] [patch] Debug-builds and NetBSD-curses support

From: Robin Haberkorn <robin.haberkorn.att.googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:58:39 +0100

Hello,

here are two trivial patches fixing DEBUG=yes builds and adding support
for NetBSD's curses implementation. NetBSD curses is an independent
implementation of Curses, so you might want to mention that on your
website. It's the only one besides ncurses to support terminal
(emulators) AFAIK. Fortunately, it's largely ncurses-compatible.

I tested against this portable version of it:
https://github.com/sabotage-linux/netbsd-curses

I haven't yet resynced my Scinterm mirror, even though you merged all of
my previous changes, so the patches are not based on the current
Scinterm tip. They should still merge.

Best regards,
Robin