[code] [textadept] Questions regarding scrollbar size in Windows.

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:43:41 +0100

Hi guys,

I am trying to change the width of the scrollbar and if possible also the
minimum height of the scrollbar rectangle, that you use to scroll.
When it comes to Windows software, this can be done by changing registry
keys. But of course not for TA, since it uses GTK instead of WinAPI. So my
question is, how can I change scroll bar size and similar settings? I hope
that this can be done by adding some commands to init.lua, since I only
want to change those settings on one of three computers.

Don't get me wrong, I am a student, so time is of essence to me. Of course
I searched for those settings in GTK manuals but for non Linux / Gnome
users those manuals are no help, so thanks for any help.

Another side-question is only for my trivia: how difficult or easy would it
be to change TA from GTK to WinAPI? Or should rather SciTE be used in such
case?

Cheers, Sebastian