[code] New Textadept cheat sheet!

From: Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen.att.member.fsf.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 08:26:39 -0700

https://www.cheatography.com/ryanpcmcquen/cheat-sheets/textadept/

If you scroll down there is a nice PDF version that is one page that you can print. Let me know if you see any errors!

I had never used this site before but there was an older Textadept cheat sheet that had been made there. The web interface is pretty nice and they give you the LaTeX source code as well, so it is pretty dang snazzy.

Konpai,

-Ryan

[ryanpcmcquen.org]