[code] [textadept] c++ syntax highlighting

From: Daniel Kolesa <daniel.att.octaforge.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:35:29 +0100

Hello,

just a small thing I found (and didn't know where else to put as there
is no bug tracker), textadept currently uses the "ansi_c" lexer to
highlight C++ source files with the ".cc" extension. This extension is
typically used for C++ source files, so it should probably use the "cpp"
lexer instead. I changed it in file_types.lua for my copy, but it would
be nice to have it fixed upstream.

Thanks,

Daniel