Re: [code] more line-number digits

From: <rhkramer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:11:01 -0400

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 09:05:06 PM rhkramer.att.gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 06:03:04 PM dmccunney wrote:
> > What kind of files are they, and what sort of editing do you do?

> Maybe to answer your question more directly, it is marked up text, with
> some links (that are highlighted but don't actually work within Kate or
> nedit).

I guess I could add that the text is broken up into records which are
analogous to a web or TWiki page. In the nedit files, the record header is
custom, in the Kate files (and for the future scintilla files) the record header
is basically an mbox email header (including the From line)--thus, I can also
view those records as emails in an email client (e.g., kmail).