[code] YANG module started

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:02:18 +0100

Hi folks,

I have started to write a module for YANG (RFC6020) files. If there is any
'net-worker' among you interested to contribute, fork it from my github:

https://github.com/paaguti/ta-yang

It is still in a very rudimentary state. I took the keyword list from the
RFC and I was thinking about including some style-checking in the lexer
based on a subset of the ABNF definition of the language.

Contributors are welcome :-)

/Pedro A.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler