[code] [Textadept bug] Search & Replace all not working with Regex

From: Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen.att.member.fsf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:02:15 -0700

I am able to continually reproduce this bug, I’ve attached the text I am using and here is a link to a video demonstrating the bug:
 https://app.hyfy.io/v/abH4HihJMS/
 I’m replacing \\n with \n using Regex, and Replace All fails after doing the first replacement.
 I’m on Mac OS 10.11.x, with Textadept 9.3.
 -Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]
 ​