Re: [code] Feature request: snippet._insert should allow replacing the selection

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 02:56:01 +0200

He is right:

When you use %<selected_text> on a single or multiple *words*, then the
selected text gets enclosed by the surrounding code of the snippet.
When you use %<selected_text> on a *whole line*, then the highlighted text
gets duplicated; it gets enclosed and the selected text stays before the
pasted snippet too.

: