[code] key binding on µ on a azerty/french keyboard

From: Pascal <patatetom.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:44:25 +0200

hi everybody,

I'm trying to define a key binding on the "µ*" key on a azerty/french
keyboard with :

keys['cµ'] = function()
    buffer:fold_all(buffer.FOLDACTION_EXPAND)
    return true
end

in my init.lua file, but it doesn't work. it's working if I change 'cµ'
with 'cX' for example. note that the problem is the same on the "%ù" key.

this is the results when I uncomment the print statment in the keys.lua
file :

*Ctrl **
65507 nil false false false false false
42 nil false true false false false

*Ctrl Shift * (Ctrl µ)*
65507 nil false false false false false
65505 nil false true false false false
181 nil true true false false false

I've also tried to extend the keys.KEYSYMS lookup table, but without
success.