Re: [code] key binding on µ on a azerty/french keyboard

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 21:17:52 +0200

Are you sure that you're not binding it to the wrong key code?
Did you add the following code to your init.lua?

events.connect(events.KEYPRESS, function(code)
ui.statusbar_text = code
end)

After reseting TA, check the status bar in the lower left corner for the
key code that gets printed when you press your mu key.
Is it cµ?