[code] YANG module for textSdept

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:59:43 +0200

Hi folks,

I have been working on a YANG module for TextAdept. YANG is used (among
aother things) to configure network devices or describe software modules in
SDN controllers. It is available in my github:

https://github.com/paaguti/ta-yang

Feel free to include it in the official repository,

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler