Re: [code] [Textadept] .desktop file has a few issues

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:23:05 +0200

Whoops... Short-circuit in my email Reader.

Now the real answer. Roaming through the docs, basically GNOME3 because
they are the ones I feel are more complete, I have found out that there are
two places to put icons: the hicolor icon theme and /usr/share/pixmaps.
Either are recognised by GNOME, MATE, CINNAMON and XFCE. Don't know about
KDE, but I may try in the future ;-) I have confirmed this to be quite OS
independent... I regularily use Linux and FreeBSD with packages I compile
myself.

Best, /PA