Re: [code] [Textadept] SFTP plugin?

From: Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen.att.member.fsf.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:58:30 -0700

—— On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:14:49 -0700 Mitchell m.att.foicica.com wrote ——

Hi Ryan,

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:

&gt; Is there anything available that would allow browsing and editing remote

&gt; files? Bonus points if it warns me that the timestamp changed on the

&gt; server since I last saved. This would be absolutely killer for my day

&gt; job.

This is what a tool like SSHFS[1] is good for. I don't know what the

equivalent is for SFTP, but if you can mount your SFTP drive locally,

Textadept can treat it like a typical directory, including notifying you

if the file has changed in the meantime.

 That’s awesome! I got sshfs going, but how do I make Textadept notify me if the file changed remotely?
 -Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]
 ​