Re: [code] [Textadept] SFTP plugin?

From: Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen.att.member.fsf.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:09:23 -0700

---- On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:29:03 -0700 Robert Gieseke &lt;rob.g.att.web.de&gt; wrote ----

Am 24/04/17 um 21:58 schrieb Ryan P.C. McQuen:

&gt; That’s awesome! I got |sshfs| going, but how do I make Textadept notify

&gt; me if the file changed remotely?

By default, Textadept checks on the following events whether the

modification time has changed

events_connect(events.BUFFER_AFTER_SWITCH, update_modified_file)

events_connect(events.VIEW_AFTER_SWITCH, update_modified_file)

events_connect(events.FOCUS, update_modified_file)

events_connect(events.RESUME, update_modified_file)

You could maybe periodically check for updates?

Thank you Robert. Actually the default behavior is serving me very well. Thanks to everyone for the help, this is going to be a huge productivity boost!

-Ryan

[ryanpcmcquen.org]