Re: [code] Weirdness with Windows domain logins

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:43:14 +0800

OK, I played a hunch. The text box is working normally. It's just not
DISPLAYING normally.

It seems to be white text (and cursor) on white. When I type something in
the "find" field and click on the find next button, it finds it. I just
can't see it. I presume (didn't bother to test) that the same thing
happens with the replace field.

This narrows the search for the solution. Where do you get your colour
selections from? I may be able to fix this.