[code] some unicode not rendering

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:49:58 -0500

Hello,

I'm using Consolas as font on Windows, and some text from here
http://www.kermitproject.org/utf8.html
is in the font, and renders correctly in a Cygwin terminal set to use
Consolas when a program edited in textadept prints it out. However,
textadept does not render some of that selfsame text when editing that
program, merely showing characters as boxes when they are clearly in the
Consolas font. Haven't tried Linux yet, and I imagine the same sort of
thing is going on. Why is this and what can I do about it?

Carl.