[code] Snippets: a way to abort/finalise when in a snippet

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 12:11:29 +0200

Hi,

is there any key/way to get out of the snippets._insert() function? Having
recursive snippets is cool, but I ran into a stupid problem when editing
python:

I had defined "%1(sys.)stdout" as "sout" and when expanding this snippet, I
ran into the problem that "." expands as "self." and that if you use the
tab key there, you end up in a funny loop :-).

So two things:

1. is there a way to terminate snippet insertion?
2. we may need to redefine the snippets for "self." in the Python mode

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler