[code] [ctags] Clarification of license

From: Jens Remus <jens.remus.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 21:35:59 +0000

Hello Mitchell,

could you please clarify under which license you make your excellent
Textadept Ctags module available?

Your source code just refers to a file called LICENSE that does not exist
in your official Mercurial repository:
https://foicica.com/hg/ctags/
<https://foicica.com/hg/ctags/file/0bf705521bbb/init.lua>

I am working on a Cscope module for Textadept based on your Ctags module
that I'd like to share. So I would be deeply grateful if you could add the
missing LICENSE file to your repository.

Thanks and regards,
Jens