Re: [code] some unicode not rendering

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:03:21 -0500

Hello Mitchell,

No, things are worse than that.

I'm not using textadept in a console, i.e. not textadept-curses. Just
the regular GUI application.

I'm just using the console with font set to Consolas as evidence that
Consolas can render those characters. Yet textadept with Consolas set as
the font in init.lua does not render them. Unclear what's going on.

Carl.