[code] Quirks when compiling last hg update

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:52:06 +0200

Hi,

I've updated and tried to compile the current Textadept hg on my Linux
(Ubuntu 16.04 LTS GNOME3) box and stumbled over a couple of minor quirks.
Attached is a diff with my solution, which may not be optimal, but at least
makes the beasty compile :-)

I'd also like to suggest that the Textadept version in core/init.lua is
updated to <next_version>hg once patches start being applied to a specific
<version>. I'm doing it myself in my local copy but I think this is a nice
practice, right? At least that way, you can see them on the About dialog. I
know this means to update twice, though...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler