Re: [code] Quirks when compiling last hg update

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:48:43 +0200

Am 20/06/17 um 18:10 schrieb Mitchell:
>> To the second point. I have 9.4 for the officially tagged 9.4 version.
>> Then, when the first mod was in hg, I changed the version to 9.5hg

Versioneer [0] does something like that for Python libraries -- if the
imported version is part of a source controlled tree, it shows the
current commit or status dirty as a version string. During packaging the
version is fixed. Something similar could be done for Textadept I think.

[0] https://github.com/warner/python-versioneer