[code][textadept] selection background color change

From: Peter Rolf <indiego.att.gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 11:48:16 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with the background color of selections. If I open a
search dialogue via Ctrl-f, type in something, and also select the
search string, the background color of the text selection changes.
The selected text gets unreadable here with my theme (color changes from
#303844 to #B0B0B0).

Here are the simple steps to reproduce this behaviour..

1. select some text block
2. open the search dialogue via Ctrl-f and type in something
3. now also select the search pattern;
   keep an eye on the selected 'main' text while doing so and you will
   notice that the background color of the selected text (1) changes

Couldn't find the corresponding style (nor the color) for that. I also
tried 'additional_selection', but no luck.

Peter