Re: [code][textadept] selection background color change

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:17:04 +0200

Hi Peter,

when you say:

> The selected text gets unreadable here with my theme (color changes from
#303844 to #B0B0B0).

I guess you mean that the _background_ colour changes, right. I have a
slightly different background, but since my foreground colour is black, I'm
seeing an almost imperceptible colour change but everything remains
readable...

Best, /PA

On 6 July 2017 at 00:27, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017, Peter Rolf wrote:
>
> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem with the background color of selections. If I open a
>> search dialogue via Ctrl-f, type in something, and also select the
>> search string, the background color of the text selection changes.
>> The selected text gets unreadable here with my theme (color changes from
>> #303844 to #B0B0B0).
>>
>> Here are the simple steps to reproduce this behaviour..
>>
>> 1. select some text block
>> 2. open the search dialogue via Ctrl-f and type in something
>> 3. now also select the search pattern;
>> keep an eye on the selected 'main' text while doing so and you will
>> notice that the background color of the selected text (1) changes
>>

>> Couldn't find the corresponding style (nor the color) for that. I also
>> tried 'additional_selection', but no luck.
>>

> Unfortunately, according to Scintilla's source code, this looks like a
> non-changeable style, hardcoded at 0xb0b0b0. Sorry :( I recommend you raise
> this issue on the Scintilla mailing list[1]. I could apply an upstream
> patch to Textadept.

> [1]: http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler