[code] Warning: strange spuriuos behaviour I have not been able to reproduce

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:20:27 +0200

Hi,

Just the the record. This moring I was duplicating a line on a file and I
got crippled text. I have tried to reproduce the problem, but was not able.
Platform Linux (Xubuntu 16.04.2 LTS w 4.10 kernel)
Textadept version 9.5 beta compiled from up-to-date mercurial

For the next time (hopefully never): Is there anyway to freeze the state of
textadept for debugging ?

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler