Re: [code] Small patch to the diff lexer

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 07:43:21 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I'm not using green-ish or red-ish as a criterion... For me, it is good
enough if the additions, deletins and changes are shown differently enough
by the theme...

This is in line with some people's needs, where red and green are not good
candidates for highlighting.

I'm helping a couple of cases like that...

/PA