[code] : [code] : [code] : [code] [textadept]catgs plugin freeze when try to jump not exist symbol in tags file twic

From: Outlook Yuki <X1353135.att.outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:56:24 +0000

Hi Mitchell

I'm sorry, my previous report is wrong.

textadept normal version doesn't freeze on both of windows 7 and windows8.1

textadept jit version freeze both of thems.

Yuki

________________________________
: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
ʱ: 2017731 4:14:13
ռ: code.att.foicica.com
: Re: [code] : [code] : [code] [textadept]catgs plugin freeze when try to jump not exist symbol in tags file twic

Hi Yuki,

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017, Outlook Yuki wrote:

> Hi Michel
>

> It seems that textadept normal version didn't freeze on windows 8.1 32bit, but froze windows 7 64bit version.
> textadept jit version froze on windows 8.1 32 bit version, I haven't test on windows 7 64 bit version yet.
> I tested spawn(ctags) and spawn(notepad) for each version, behavior is same for both cases.

Thanks for the extra information. I will look into this when I have access to a Windows box.