[code] SciTE

From: Jeff Stone <stone1343.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:01:31 -0400

Hi, does someone have instructions how to build Scintillua using MinGW?
This is what I've done so far:
Download and unzip Scintillua
Download Scintilla/SciTE source code and, unzipped the folders into the
Scintillua folder
cd scintillua
cd scintilla\win32
mingw32-make
cd ..\..\scite\win32
mingw32-make
cd ..\..

but when I do mingw32-make again it fails immediately, I'm clearly doing
something wrong. That's basically the same as how I build it in Linux so it
can't be too far off.

Alternately, is there going to be a 4.0.0 Scintillua build soon?

Thanks

Jeff Stone