Re: [code] Small patch to the diff lexer

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:12:42 +0200

So well, I have put up an issue in the base16 themes for TextAdept, because
they were forgetting the color.yellow definition needed by diff.lua. In the
meantime, I have found a small inconsistence in the toml and yaml lexers in
scintillua. They seem not to use the error style for indentation errors.
Can that be fixed?

Attached is a small patch.

Best, /PA

On 3 August 2017 at 07:57, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is the reason I wanted to reuse existing styles... It would be a line
> in the docs stating that style X I used for Y in the diff lexer...
>
> /PA
>
> El 3 ago. 2017 6:05, "Mitchell" <m.att.foicica.com> escribió:
>
>> Hi,

>>> Maybe we could have styles for "addition" and "deletion" like for
>>> "class" or "number" and everyone could style them in their themes as
>>> they liked?
>>>

>> That makes the most sense, but I'm not sure how I feel about specifically
>> adding styles for this unique kind of token. It's not just the themes that
>> change, but *lexers/lexer.lua* also needs updating. Then all lexers will
>> have this style too, which seems excessive.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mitchell
>> --

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden