[code] No polemics, just want clarification

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 13:14:39 +0200

Following the discussion on the base16 themes, I have dived a bit deeper in
the scintillua lexers code base. I have discovered that there are at least
four color definitions that don't follow the guidelines in the docs ;-)
i.e. don't define colours, use lexer states... These are:

black, green, red and yellow.

Are there more? This is just background work for the base16 theme generator
work...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler